Wild Things: Victoria’s Secret Angels without Make-up
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel – and most of the world’s most famous models, in fact – were photographed without a scrap of make-up by casting director Douglas Perrett early in their careers, and now he’s made a book about it. “Wild Things” documents all of his favourites: from the Victoria’s Secret Angels to the world’s most in-demand catwalk models – from Joan Smalls, to Lindsey Wixson, to Abbey Lee Kershaw.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas