Royal Princess Charlotte Casiraghi’s ‘Forever Now’ Campaign for Gucci
“Timeless beauty, Modern allure,” these are the terms luxury brand Gucci uses to describe Monaco’s equestrian royal princess Charlotte Casiraghi.
An accomplished equestrian and a long-term client of the house of Gucci, Casiraghi has featured in a series of images for the brand’s new “Forever Now” campaign. The complete campaign visuals will be shot over a period of two years by four acclaimed photographers.
The inaugural shot for the campaign was taken by lensman Peter Lindbergh in a stable and showcases the princess in a green and red stripes outfit.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Intriguing Female Portraits by Ilya Ozornin
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta