Royal Princess Charlotte Casiraghi’s ‘Forever Now’ Campaign for Gucci
“Timeless beauty, Modern allure,” these are the terms luxury brand Gucci uses to describe Monaco’s equestrian royal princess Charlotte Casiraghi.
An accomplished equestrian and a long-term client of the house of Gucci, Casiraghi has featured in a series of images for the brand’s new “Forever Now” campaign. The complete campaign visuals will be shot over a period of two years by four acclaimed photographers.
The inaugural shot for the campaign was taken by lensman Peter Lindbergh in a stable and showcases the princess in a green and red stripes outfit.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, Satan Has an Instagram Account, And It’s Funny as Hell
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots
- Before Smartphones And Computers Kids Had Real Fun
- Pantone Just Released A Period-Colored Paint and It’s Called “Period” Red
- Stunning Artistic, Portrait and Surreal Photography by Man Ray in the 1920s and ’30s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Monastery Adopted A Stray Dog, Now He Enjoys His Life As A Monk
- 1,800 South Park Cut-Outs Spread Across Five Sections at Broncos Game During the COVID-19 Pandemic