Royal Princess Charlotte Casiraghi’s ‘Forever Now’ Campaign for Gucci
“Timeless beauty, Modern allure,” these are the terms luxury brand Gucci uses to describe Monaco’s equestrian royal princess Charlotte Casiraghi.
An accomplished equestrian and a long-term client of the house of Gucci, Casiraghi has featured in a series of images for the brand’s new “Forever Now” campaign. The complete campaign visuals will be shot over a period of two years by four acclaimed photographers.
The inaugural shot for the campaign was taken by lensman Peter Lindbergh in a stable and showcases the princess in a green and red stripes outfit.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama