Simpsons Illustrator Imagines What Animals Would Do On Halloween
Most animals don’t celebrate Halloween, unless their owners dress them up that is. Simpsons illustrator Elizabeth Climo has a big imagination, and she created some comics that show what animals would be doing if they actually did celebrate Halloween, and she nailed it.
More info: Tumblr
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- Photographer Thomas Strogalski Captured Wonderful Images Of Abandoned Cars Swallowed By Hawaii’s Jungles
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Handheld, Creepy Furniture Sculptures Made Of Fake Human Skin