Simpsons Illustrator Imagines What Animals Would Do On Halloween
Most animals don’t celebrate Halloween, unless their owners dress them up that is. Simpsons illustrator Elizabeth Climo has a big imagination, and she created some comics that show what animals would be doing if they actually did celebrate Halloween, and she nailed it.
More info: Tumblr
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?