Russian Blogger Makes Parodies Out Of Celebrity Photos, And More Than 20,000 Followers On Instagram Approve
From time to time, while scrolling our Instagram or Facebook feeds, we come across some pictures of celebrities that just seem… too much. In most cases, we might just laugh it off, share it with our friends and move on, however, this hilarious blogger decided to take it to the next level.
Yuriy Isterika is a fascinating character who shares his wholesome parodies on Instagram. He uses everything that comes to hand in order to create ‘improved’ versions of famous celebrities. Even though his ‘artwork’ mainly consists of Russian celebrities, every once in a while, he creates parodies of celebrities which are well-known worldwide.
Everything started when Yuriy accidentally noticed a photo of two famous Russian stars. One of the stars was holding a beautiful plate and Yuriy couldn’t help himself but think that the plate looked like a sink. He also thought that one of the star’s lips looked like they were made of chips… and that was how the first parody was born.
The blogger decided to recreate bizarre celebrity photos and the internet loved it. He received a lot of likes and positive comments encouraging him to do more of these parodies, even the subjects of the parodies – Russian stars themselves – loved Yuriy’s work and even reposted them on their personal social media accounts.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Photos of Cars During Winter in the 1950s and ’60s
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things