POLKA Shopper Bag
POLKA, designed by Daria Burlińska for moimo, is a shopper-type designer’s bag. POLKA is made of high-quality polyethylene. This modern material is often used by designers due to its many fine properties. With low weight it takes a lot of wear and tear. It’s malleable, eco-friendly, and what’s equally important – it displays vibrant colors beautifully.
Expect a wide range of additional accessories, which will make your POLKA as unique as you are. You can personalize it by picking our colorful attachments or hiding your treasures in a foam zip bag. Could it be even more useful, if we gave it a bicycle holder?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama