Carpe Diem Calendar 2014
A disappearing, a dying function is a good occasion for a gravestone oration. One can trample upon a function’s grave, thereby freeing oneself from the function’s burden. It does not imply a deconstruction of an alive function, rather – a work with the mental body’s memory, the phantom pain of the mental, which prevents the fleeting – the modern-day offline calendar – from eroding beyond repair.
‘Today’s man’ takes note of the days’ and months’ calendar marking either in a morning TV show or in his/her smartphone or PC but more often the name and number of the day of the week and month come from some inner bio-meter. Or else, one can always ask the nearby kiosk girl.
A year can be divided into days, but the year is a human-invented convention, although borrowed from Nature, that helps us apportion life into chapters. The year is designed to be embraced by something vaguely general – a color, a musical phrase, a mood, a memory.
A year can become an endless Groundhog Days’ string or it can be lived in one bright flash.
To live a ‘full-blooded life’, to ‘live intensely’ do not imply just to manage being everywhere ‘in time’ and ‘successful’ , it also means being ready to ‘give everything one’s got to give’ and to ‘share without reservations’. Our team not only believe in it but try to live by it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
- Athletic Clothing Company Has Launched A Controversial Ad Campaign Shows Marine Vet With Hogtied ‘Trump’
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future