Carpe Diem Calendar 2014
A disappearing, a dying function is a good occasion for a gravestone oration. One can trample upon a function’s grave, thereby freeing oneself from the function’s burden. It does not imply a deconstruction of an alive function, rather – a work with the mental body’s memory, the phantom pain of the mental, which prevents the fleeting – the modern-day offline calendar – from eroding beyond repair.
‘Today’s man’ takes note of the days’ and months’ calendar marking either in a morning TV show or in his/her smartphone or PC but more often the name and number of the day of the week and month come from some inner bio-meter. Or else, one can always ask the nearby kiosk girl.
A year can be divided into days, but the year is a human-invented convention, although borrowed from Nature, that helps us apportion life into chapters. The year is designed to be embraced by something vaguely general – a color, a musical phrase, a mood, a memory.
A year can become an endless Groundhog Days’ string or it can be lived in one bright flash.
To live a ‘full-blooded life’, to ‘live intensely’ do not imply just to manage being everywhere ‘in time’ and ‘successful’ , it also means being ready to ‘give everything one’s got to give’ and to ‘share without reservations’. Our team not only believe in it but try to live by it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- “Dreaming Of Us”: The Superb Digital Cyberpunk And Dystopian Art Works Of Leopoldo D’Angelo