Carpe Diem Calendar 2014
A disappearing, a dying function is a good occasion for a gravestone oration. One can trample upon a function’s grave, thereby freeing oneself from the function’s burden. It does not imply a deconstruction of an alive function, rather – a work with the mental body’s memory, the phantom pain of the mental, which prevents the fleeting – the modern-day offline calendar – from eroding beyond repair.
‘Today’s man’ takes note of the days’ and months’ calendar marking either in a morning TV show or in his/her smartphone or PC but more often the name and number of the day of the week and month come from some inner bio-meter. Or else, one can always ask the nearby kiosk girl.
A year can be divided into days, but the year is a human-invented convention, although borrowed from Nature, that helps us apportion life into chapters. The year is designed to be embraced by something vaguely general – a color, a musical phrase, a mood, a memory.
A year can become an endless Groundhog Days’ string or it can be lived in one bright flash.
To live a ‘full-blooded life’, to ‘live intensely’ do not imply just to manage being everywhere ‘in time’ and ‘successful’ , it also means being ready to ‘give everything one’s got to give’ and to ‘share without reservations’. Our team not only believe in it but try to live by it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Brilliant Book Dedications