Carpe Diem Calendar 2014
A disappearing, a dying function is a good occasion for a gravestone oration. One can trample upon a function’s grave, thereby freeing oneself from the function’s burden. It does not imply a deconstruction of an alive function, rather – a work with the mental body’s memory, the phantom pain of the mental, which prevents the fleeting – the modern-day offline calendar – from eroding beyond repair.
‘Today’s man’ takes note of the days’ and months’ calendar marking either in a morning TV show or in his/her smartphone or PC but more often the name and number of the day of the week and month come from some inner bio-meter. Or else, one can always ask the nearby kiosk girl.
A year can be divided into days, but the year is a human-invented convention, although borrowed from Nature, that helps us apportion life into chapters. The year is designed to be embraced by something vaguely general – a color, a musical phrase, a mood, a memory.
A year can become an endless Groundhog Days’ string or it can be lived in one bright flash.
To live a ‘full-blooded life’, to ‘live intensely’ do not imply just to manage being everywhere ‘in time’ and ‘successful’ , it also means being ready to ‘give everything one’s got to give’ and to ‘share without reservations’. Our team not only believe in it but try to live by it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Channel Your Inner Geek With This Cute And Chic Pair Of 8-Bit Panties
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers