Canadian Artist Creates Miniature Dioramas In An Old Vintage Ring Boxes
Canadian artist Talws creates miniature dioramas in old vintage ring boxes. The canvas is quite limiting, but that’s doesn’t stop Talwst, who has transformed the tiny boxes into variety of scenes. Some reference pop-culture, other history, and some are just artist’s memories made manifest.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games