Musée des Miniatures et Décors de Cinéma
Located in the heart of the Renaissance district in Old Lyon, France, this unique museum displays miniature scenes and models, many of which have been used as film sets. The museum was found by Dan Ohlmann, the miniaturist, and houses many of his miniature artwork he did for films (i.e. The Fifth Element).
Photos by Dmitry Belyj.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970