Musée des Miniatures et Décors de Cinéma
Located in the heart of the Renaissance district in Old Lyon, France, this unique museum displays miniature scenes and models, many of which have been used as film sets. The museum was found by Dan Ohlmann, the miniaturist, and houses many of his miniature artwork he did for films (i.e. The Fifth Element).
Photos by Dmitry Belyj.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper