Insult Magnets For Shitty Parking Jobs!
Sticking these Do Your Park magnets onto cars might not seem to do much, at least, in the physical sense, but the insults printed on them will send a message that the recipient isn’t likely to forget. Each pack contains ten magnets with an assortment of insults, ranging from subtle to in-your-face cracks about their inability to park courteously.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses