Upside Down Race Car by Jeff Bloch AKA SpeedyCop
An American inventor has built a unique upside-down racecar – and successfully taken it on a 24-hour spin around the LeMons track. Jeff Bloch – also known as SpeedyCop – built his upside down 1999 Chevrolet Camaro by combining it with a decrepit 1990 Ford Festiva. To enter the latest LeMons race the car had to cost less than $500, which Bloch achieved by picking a Festiva model with a worn-out 1.3-litre engine and more than 300,000 kilometres on the clock.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield