Charing and Relaxing At SPACE IN PAUSE With Veliz Architecto
Veliz Architecto created a future architecture “SPACE IN PAUSE” for Service Station.
Can you imagine a Tesla charging station in the middle of the sea? When we can travel by air vehicles, everything will be at our fingertips, the most distant places will be closer and closer, so I imagine a future Architecture with rest spaces between intermediate points and that work to supply the vehicles with any energy to continue the journey where people can eat and enjoy the landscape in order to take time to relax. This concept is based on future analysis.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Quarantine Life With A Cat In Cute Illustration By Annada Menon