Charing and Relaxing At SPACE IN PAUSE With Veliz Architecto
Veliz Architecto created a future architecture “SPACE IN PAUSE” for Service Station.
Can you imagine a Tesla charging station in the middle of the sea? When we can travel by air vehicles, everything will be at our fingertips, the most distant places will be closer and closer, so I imagine a future Architecture with rest spaces between intermediate points and that work to supply the vehicles with any energy to continue the journey where people can eat and enjoy the landscape in order to take time to relax. This concept is based on future analysis.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs