These Houses Are Designed In The Shape Of Famous Logos
Architects never seize to surprise us with their intricate and innovative designs. Some showcase their ingenuity by creating unique functionalities in the houses they design, others demonstrate never-seen-before exteriors. Recently, architect Karina Wiciak of Wamhouse studio demonstrated unusual house designs after finding inspiration in an unexpected place — logos of famous brands. Logos, usually being simplistic yet novel, turned out to be the perfect reference to outstanding architecture.
The architect’s project containing some of the well-known logos comprises the trihouse, crosshouse, rhombhouse and pyrahouse. The created designs give a brand new look to the symbols that represent the brands.
One of the houses, called trihouse takes a form of triangle and resembles the Adidas logo. The design of the house is completed with three oblique concrete walls separated by large glass panels.
The second house of the project is called crosshouse. This house takes the shape that resembles a cross and has a huge main facade made out of glass.
The third design is called a rhombhouse. The large diamond-shaped structure has an element of glazing in the middle which allows seeing through the whole building.
The pyrahouse, fourth design of the series, resembles a pyramid. The house includes a pair of triangle-shaped windows that open the view inside the house.
Some other works of Karina Wiciak include a penthouse which resembles the contours of a mountain. The 1528 ft2 (142 m2) house demonstrates the mesmerizing pentagonal geometry.
She has also created a stunning greenhouse, which is a modern cottage inspired by traditional barn architecture.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers