World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
Opening in London later this year, is this huge tunnel slide wrapped around the ArcelorMittal Orbit, a sculpture that was designed for the 2012 Olympics. The slide will allow visitors to loop their way through parts of the structure on their way to the ground. The tight corkscrew design of the tunnel slide will have visitors descending 178m (over 583 feet), from the observation level to the ground.
h/t: contemporist. Photos © ArcelorMittal Orbit
This is what the sculpture looked like when it was originally built (without the slide), with the stairs winding their way up to the observation tower.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Sydney Beaches Turn Blood Red From Algae
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Dramatic Art Photography By Sukron Mamun Which Will Leave You Speechless
- Your Very Own Opossum: An Adorable Opossum Plush, Screaming Just For You
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters