World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
Opening in London later this year, is this huge tunnel slide wrapped around the ArcelorMittal Orbit, a sculpture that was designed for the 2012 Olympics. The slide will allow visitors to loop their way through parts of the structure on their way to the ground. The tight corkscrew design of the tunnel slide will have visitors descending 178m (over 583 feet), from the observation level to the ground.
h/t: contemporist. Photos © ArcelorMittal Orbit
This is what the sculpture looked like when it was originally built (without the slide), with the stairs winding their way up to the observation tower.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s