Man Takes the World’s Most Impressive Selfie. You Gotta See How Far He Climbed.
British travel company boss Lee Thompson has made a name for himself in the online fight to take the most awesome selfie by taking one from the top of the iconic Cristo Redentor (Christ The Redeemer) statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
As a tourism company boss, he was able to secure special permission form the Brazilian tourism board to climb the monument through the access steps on the inside and take a look from atop the head of the statue, which is where he snapped his gut-wrenching selfies.
This iconic Brazilian statue frequently needs repairs due to frequent lightning strikes and rain/wind erosion, and the steep and dangerous steps inside let workers access the top.
Source: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?
- Amazing Vintage Photographs Of Cat’s Meat Sellers In London In The Early 20th Century
- Japan’s Abandoned Mines Hint At The Ruins We’ll Leave Behind