Man Takes the World’s Most Impressive Selfie. You Gotta See How Far He Climbed.
British travel company boss Lee Thompson has made a name for himself in the online fight to take the most awesome selfie by taking one from the top of the iconic Cristo Redentor (Christ The Redeemer) statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
As a tourism company boss, he was able to secure special permission form the Brazilian tourism board to climb the monument through the access steps on the inside and take a look from atop the head of the statue, which is where he snapped his gut-wrenching selfies.
This iconic Brazilian statue frequently needs repairs due to frequent lightning strikes and rain/wind erosion, and the steep and dangerous steps inside let workers access the top.
Source: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Paul Brockman’s Collection Of 55,000 Dresses Bought For His Wife
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Incredible Photo-Realistic Portrait Tattoos of Oleg Shepelenko
- Russian Street Artist Shows Off His Amazing Calligraphy Artwork On The Local Tram
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- For the Last Decade, Artist and Collector Thomas Sauvin Recovered Discarded Negatives from A Recycling Plant Outside Beijing