Man Takes the World’s Most Impressive Selfie. You Gotta See How Far He Climbed.
British travel company boss Lee Thompson has made a name for himself in the online fight to take the most awesome selfie by taking one from the top of the iconic Cristo Redentor (Christ The Redeemer) statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
As a tourism company boss, he was able to secure special permission form the Brazilian tourism board to climb the monument through the access steps on the inside and take a look from atop the head of the statue, which is where he snapped his gut-wrenching selfies.
This iconic Brazilian statue frequently needs repairs due to frequent lightning strikes and rain/wind erosion, and the steep and dangerous steps inside let workers access the top.
Source: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- Toilets Around the World
- Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters