Impressive and Tiny Villa on Dunbar Rock Opens in Honduras
Introducing the Villa on Dunbar Rock – a one-time private villa perched on a private cay southeast of the mainland island of Guanaja in the Bay Islands, Honduras. This unique resort, which lies about 18 miles east of Roatan, blends beauty, serenity and something unidentifiably special while retaining a casual rather than elegant atmosphere.
The 15,000 square foot property is spread across 4 floors, complete with eight air-conditioned rooms, most with two queen beds, all with private bath and balcony, rooftop bar, private helicopter pad, infinity pool & indoor gym, indoor bar and dining area and a small beach area. It is worthy of mention that sand fleas, which plague many mainland Honduras locations, are noticeably absent on this rocky island.
The resort has its own PADI dive center stocked with brand new rental equipment and three custom-designed dive boats. The island is surrounded by flats perfect for snorkeling but too shallow for a “proper dive”, however there is an area off the beach suitable for training or familiarization dives.
All dive packages include unlimited use of tanks for these shore dives, and insured visiting instructors are welcome to teach their students in this area.
If your divers are looking for a new Caribbean experience, please consider sending them to Dunbar Rock Resort!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- New York Through The Lens Of Weegee
- Zombie Walk Strasbourg 2019 Mega-Post: Stunning Photos Of People Dressed As Zombies Taking Part In a Zombie Walk Event In The Eastern French City Of Strasbourg