Impressive and Tiny Villa on Dunbar Rock Opens in Honduras
Introducing the Villa on Dunbar Rock – a one-time private villa perched on a private cay southeast of the mainland island of Guanaja in the Bay Islands, Honduras. This unique resort, which lies about 18 miles east of Roatan, blends beauty, serenity and something unidentifiably special while retaining a casual rather than elegant atmosphere.
The 15,000 square foot property is spread across 4 floors, complete with eight air-conditioned rooms, most with two queen beds, all with private bath and balcony, rooftop bar, private helicopter pad, infinity pool & indoor gym, indoor bar and dining area and a small beach area. It is worthy of mention that sand fleas, which plague many mainland Honduras locations, are noticeably absent on this rocky island.
The resort has its own PADI dive center stocked with brand new rental equipment and three custom-designed dive boats. The island is surrounded by flats perfect for snorkeling but too shallow for a “proper dive”, however there is an area off the beach suitable for training or familiarization dives.
All dive packages include unlimited use of tanks for these shore dives, and insured visiting instructors are welcome to teach their students in this area.
If your divers are looking for a new Caribbean experience, please consider sending them to Dunbar Rock Resort!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s