Artist Recreates Barbie with Real-life Proportions
Would a Barbie doll with real-life proportions sell in stores? Pittsburgh artist Nickolay Lamm thinks so. He created a 3D model of Barbie if she had the proportions of an average 19-year-old woman. Artist Nickolay Lamm, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, recreated the iconic Mattel doll using proportions of the average 19-year-old woman, according to the CDC.
Visit Design You Trust Deals and get tons of vectors, themes, design bundles, games, applications, videos and gadgets. Only quality deals for designers and industry professionals!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”