Artist Recreates Barbie with Real-life Proportions
Would a Barbie doll with real-life proportions sell in stores? Pittsburgh artist Nickolay Lamm thinks so. He created a 3D model of Barbie if she had the proportions of an average 19-year-old woman. Artist Nickolay Lamm, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, recreated the iconic Mattel doll using proportions of the average 19-year-old woman, according to the CDC.
Visit Design You Trust Deals and get tons of vectors, themes, design bundles, games, applications, videos and gadgets. Only quality deals for designers and industry professionals!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021