Artist Recreates Barbie with Real-life Proportions
Would a Barbie doll with real-life proportions sell in stores? Pittsburgh artist Nickolay Lamm thinks so. He created a 3D model of Barbie if she had the proportions of an average 19-year-old woman. Artist Nickolay Lamm, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, recreated the iconic Mattel doll using proportions of the average 19-year-old woman, according to the CDC.
Visit Design You Trust Deals and get tons of vectors, themes, design bundles, games, applications, videos and gadgets. Only quality deals for designers and industry professionals!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers