Dopludό Collective was found in St. Petersburg in 2006. Word “Dopludό” comes from a phonetic transcription of french words “deux plus deux”, which is “two plus two” in english. At the heart of the name of a creative trio lays the absurd mathematical formula “2+2=5”, which has been proved several times and being a potential key to reconsider all mathematics from the beginning.
Hand drawn on the wall in M* Store / Sydney (Victoria Galleries).
APTEK Bar. St-Petersburg, Russia.
All you need is Universe.
Series of drawings by Eibatova Karina.
Hand drawn mural realized in the art influenced Hotel “Bit”, located in Barcelona.
In carrying out realization of the mural participated all teammates of Dopludό Collective: Karina Eybatova, Lesha Galkin & Egor Kraft.
Modular Shelving System
Materials: plywood, pine wood.
Life in the Alphabet by Eibatova Karina.
Nesting doll is a set of dolls of decreasing sizes placed one inside the other.
Public Poster Project.
Talking Pillows series.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield