Dopludό Collective was found in St. Petersburg in 2006. Word “Dopludό” comes from a phonetic transcription of french words “deux plus deux”, which is “two plus two” in english. At the heart of the name of a creative trio lays the absurd mathematical formula “2+2=5”, which has been proved several times and being a potential key to reconsider all mathematics from the beginning.
Hand drawn on the wall in M* Store / Sydney (Victoria Galleries).
APTEK Bar. St-Petersburg, Russia.
All you need is Universe.
Series of drawings by Eibatova Karina.
Hand drawn mural realized in the art influenced Hotel “Bit”, located in Barcelona.
In carrying out realization of the mural participated all teammates of Dopludό Collective: Karina Eybatova, Lesha Galkin & Egor Kraft.
Modular Shelving System
Materials: plywood, pine wood.
Life in the Alphabet by Eibatova Karina.
Nesting doll is a set of dolls of decreasing sizes placed one inside the other.
Public Poster Project.
Talking Pillows series.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Trench Crusade: The Epic Bizarre Creatures of Mike Franchina
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives