The “Super Brain” Phone Cabin
This Super Brain cabin by artist Carla Pires de Carvalho Fernandes is a part of a series of artistic interventions in public telephone booths in the city of São Paulo, similar to the interventions of the Cow Parade that took a few years ago when they put more cows painted and decorated all the way in various parts of the city.
Several hoods are receiving special decorations and paintings exhibited in the open leading art and color to the city. The call Call Parade invited 100 artists to perform works in 100 public telephone booths in preparation for the change of visual identity of the licensee Telefónica for Vivo, when the hoods will have different colors.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- See Inside a 1926 Rolls-Royce Phantom, the Most Expensive Rolls-Royce Ever Made
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- Cartoon Robocop and Gremlins: Superb Caricatures by Lyle Cruse
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Artist Illustrates Daily Struggles And Life With A Cat In Humorous Comics
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Mindblowing, Bizarre and Provocative Collages by Ffo