The “Super Brain” Phone Cabin
This Super Brain cabin by artist Carla Pires de Carvalho Fernandes is a part of a series of artistic interventions in public telephone booths in the city of São Paulo, similar to the interventions of the Cow Parade that took a few years ago when they put more cows painted and decorated all the way in various parts of the city.
Several hoods are receiving special decorations and paintings exhibited in the open leading art and color to the city. The call Call Parade invited 100 artists to perform works in 100 public telephone booths in preparation for the change of visual identity of the licensee Telefónica for Vivo, when the hoods will have different colors.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden