The “Super Brain” Phone Cabin
This Super Brain cabin by artist Carla Pires de Carvalho Fernandes is a part of a series of artistic interventions in public telephone booths in the city of São Paulo, similar to the interventions of the Cow Parade that took a few years ago when they put more cows painted and decorated all the way in various parts of the city.
Several hoods are receiving special decorations and paintings exhibited in the open leading art and color to the city. The call Call Parade invited 100 artists to perform works in 100 public telephone booths in preparation for the change of visual identity of the licensee Telefónica for Vivo, when the hoods will have different colors.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Paints In A Hyperrealistic Style And Some Of Her Works Look Like Photos, While Others Look Like Dreams
- “All Our Wrong Todays”: The Colossal Worlds Of Nicolas Bouvier
- Stunning Black and White Photos of Chicago in 1988
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Iconic Covers”: Russian Designer Represents Famous Album Covers as Icons
- The Mind-Boggling Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Alessandro Paglia
- This Home Baker’s Gorgeous Rye Bread Could Start A Revolution
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953