The “Super Brain” Phone Cabin
This Super Brain cabin by artist Carla Pires de Carvalho Fernandes is a part of a series of artistic interventions in public telephone booths in the city of São Paulo, similar to the interventions of the Cow Parade that took a few years ago when they put more cows painted and decorated all the way in various parts of the city.
Several hoods are receiving special decorations and paintings exhibited in the open leading art and color to the city. The call Call Parade invited 100 artists to perform works in 100 public telephone booths in preparation for the change of visual identity of the licensee Telefónica for Vivo, when the hoods will have different colors.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh