The „T-Guardian“ is a sculpture which is travelling the worlds’ museums and exhibitions. Exclusively for the La Biennale Venezia the sculptors made their journey to Italy. Each day and night they show up on a different spot in Venice. This unique light project is created by Christoph Luckeneder and Manfred Kielnhofer.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Back When the Rotor Rides Were Fun and Dangerous!