Tessellation Origami Masks by Joel Cooper
Joel Cooper crafts paper masks and geometric shapes using the technique of origami. Cooper’s intricate three dimensional masks are created with a large number of folds out of one sheet of paper. He alternates between bright and muted colors and matte and shiny sheets of paper that all appear earthy in tone. On some of his pieces, his wife has collaborated with him by using painting techniques to enrich color and texture. You can check out more of Cooper’s work on Flickr and purchase available designs via his Etsy shop. He lives in Kansas.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic