Winnie The Pooh Face Masks Are Giving Everyone Nightmares
Deep in the 100 acre wood, where Christopher Robin plays… You’ll find a face-melted orange monster that will haunt your nightmares. These photos show people donning ‘relaxation masks’ which come in sweet cartoon packaging but are FAR from cute when people actually put them on.
— ちゃんさき！ (@s629_y) February 18, 2016
‘I think Eeyore just killed himself out of sheer terror,’ one poster on Imgur wrote. Quite.
— I.M!ka (@mi6ka27) February 29, 2016
They look like Winnie the Pooh had Botox injections for years trying to to cling to the fresh-faced bear we all remember, eventually had a full face transplant and then stood too close to a bonfire.
— ☞ C H ♡ R U ☜ (@kyuusanfamily) March 9, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Intriguing Female Portraits by Ilya Ozornin
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s