Winnie The Pooh Face Masks Are Giving Everyone Nightmares
Deep in the 100 acre wood, where Christopher Robin plays… You’ll find a face-melted orange monster that will haunt your nightmares. These photos show people donning ‘relaxation masks’ which come in sweet cartoon packaging but are FAR from cute when people actually put them on.
— ちゃんさき！ (@s629_y) February 18, 2016
‘I think Eeyore just killed himself out of sheer terror,’ one poster on Imgur wrote. Quite.
— I.M!ka (@mi6ka27) February 29, 2016
They look like Winnie the Pooh had Botox injections for years trying to to cling to the fresh-faced bear we all remember, eventually had a full face transplant and then stood too close to a bonfire.
— ☞ C H ♡ R U ☜ (@kyuusanfamily) March 9, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- People Are Cracking Up At This Barber Who Shaved A Triangle On Client’s Head After Being Shown A Paused Video
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Twelve Parsecs: The Ultimate Star Wars House Is On Airbnb
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier