Winnie The Pooh Face Masks Are Giving Everyone Nightmares
Deep in the 100 acre wood, where Christopher Robin plays… You’ll find a face-melted orange monster that will haunt your nightmares. These photos show people donning ‘relaxation masks’ which come in sweet cartoon packaging but are FAR from cute when people actually put them on.
— ちゃんさき！ (@s629_y) February 18, 2016
‘I think Eeyore just killed himself out of sheer terror,’ one poster on Imgur wrote. Quite.
— I.M!ka (@mi6ka27) February 29, 2016
They look like Winnie the Pooh had Botox injections for years trying to to cling to the fresh-faced bear we all remember, eventually had a full face transplant and then stood too close to a bonfire.
— ☞ C H ♡ R U ☜ (@kyuusanfamily) March 9, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- This Brutal Tank Monument Located In Russian Wilderness, Reminds Abandoned Alien Spaceship