Winnie The Pooh Face Masks Are Giving Everyone Nightmares
Deep in the 100 acre wood, where Christopher Robin plays… You’ll find a face-melted orange monster that will haunt your nightmares. These photos show people donning ‘relaxation masks’ which come in sweet cartoon packaging but are FAR from cute when people actually put them on.
— ちゃんさき！ (@s629_y) February 18, 2016
‘I think Eeyore just killed himself out of sheer terror,’ one poster on Imgur wrote. Quite.
— I.M!ka (@mi6ka27) February 29, 2016
They look like Winnie the Pooh had Botox injections for years trying to to cling to the fresh-faced bear we all remember, eventually had a full face transplant and then stood too close to a bonfire.
— ☞ C H ♡ R U ☜ (@kyuusanfamily) March 9, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- Hilarious Drawings Of Celebrities Slapping Trump
- Hilariously Threatening Warning Signs
- Send-Ups Of Pop Culture And Capitalism Hidden In Retail Stores By Obvious Plant
- Paolo Di Paolo Captured Spectacular Photos Of Italy In The 1950s And 60s
- Artist Illustrates Monsters Coming Out Of People’s Phones Because We Stare At Them Too Much
- Coloring For Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book