Winnie The Pooh Face Masks Are Giving Everyone Nightmares
Deep in the 100 acre wood, where Christopher Robin plays… You’ll find a face-melted orange monster that will haunt your nightmares. These photos show people donning ‘relaxation masks’ which come in sweet cartoon packaging but are FAR from cute when people actually put them on.
— ちゃんさき！ (@s629_y) February 18, 2016
‘I think Eeyore just killed himself out of sheer terror,’ one poster on Imgur wrote. Quite.
— I.M!ka (@mi6ka27) February 29, 2016
They look like Winnie the Pooh had Botox injections for years trying to to cling to the fresh-faced bear we all remember, eventually had a full face transplant and then stood too close to a bonfire.
— ☞ C H ♡ R U ☜ (@kyuusanfamily) March 9, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive