Daring Fantasy Cosplay Features a Real Live Bear!
You know you’re committed to your craft when you find a way to wrangle an actual bear for your photoshoot. This is Tina Rybakova in what is touted as a unique interpretation of Merida from the movie Brave (though that is a major stretch. We’ll stick with “fantasy”). The moment is beautifully photographed by Dasha Kond who has a whole portfolio of unique shoots featuring live animals.
Credits: Fashionably Geek
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- “Star Wars” Characters Brilliantly Reimagined As “Calvin And Hobbes”
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Digital Artist Remixes Famous Faces To Create Seamless Celebrity Hybrids
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers