Daring Fantasy Cosplay Features a Real Live Bear!
You know you’re committed to your craft when you find a way to wrangle an actual bear for your photoshoot. This is Tina Rybakova in what is touted as a unique interpretation of Merida from the movie Brave (though that is a major stretch. We’ll stick with “fantasy”). The moment is beautifully photographed by Dasha Kond who has a whole portfolio of unique shoots featuring live animals.
Credits: Fashionably Geek
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Russian Couple Build Pyramid Of Giza Replica In Their Rural Backyard
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape