Daring Fantasy Cosplay Features a Real Live Bear!
You know you’re committed to your craft when you find a way to wrangle an actual bear for your photoshoot. This is Tina Rybakova in what is touted as a unique interpretation of Merida from the movie Brave (though that is a major stretch. We’ll stick with “fantasy”). The moment is beautifully photographed by Dasha Kond who has a whole portfolio of unique shoots featuring live animals.
Credits: Fashionably Geek
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- 16 Moms Who’re Proud Of Their Perfect Imperfections
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- The Ultra-Realistic, Three-Dimensional Paintings of CJ Hendry
- Vintage Photos of Cars During Winter in the 1950s and ’60s