Daring Fantasy Cosplay Features a Real Live Bear!
You know you’re committed to your craft when you find a way to wrangle an actual bear for your photoshoot. This is Tina Rybakova in what is touted as a unique interpretation of Merida from the movie Brave (though that is a major stretch. We’ll stick with “fantasy”). The moment is beautifully photographed by Dasha Kond who has a whole portfolio of unique shoots featuring live animals.
Credits: Fashionably Geek
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- 20 Winners Of The Greatest Photoshop Battles Ever
- This Artist Created Tentacle Leggings And People On Etsy Just Can’t Get Enough
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Vintage Men’s Magazine: Cool Pics Of Cavalier’s Beauties During The 1960s
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”