Daring Fantasy Cosplay Features a Real Live Bear!
You know you’re committed to your craft when you find a way to wrangle an actual bear for your photoshoot. This is Tina Rybakova in what is touted as a unique interpretation of Merida from the movie Brave (though that is a major stretch. We’ll stick with “fantasy”). The moment is beautifully photographed by Dasha Kond who has a whole portfolio of unique shoots featuring live animals.
Credits: Fashionably Geek
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities