Daring Fantasy Cosplay Features a Real Live Bear!
You know you’re committed to your craft when you find a way to wrangle an actual bear for your photoshoot. This is Tina Rybakova in what is touted as a unique interpretation of Merida from the movie Brave (though that is a major stretch. We’ll stick with “fantasy”). The moment is beautifully photographed by Dasha Kond who has a whole portfolio of unique shoots featuring live animals.
Credits: Fashionably Geek
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats