Cosplay Artist Creates Shoes And Boots In The Shape Of Animal Hooves
We’ve seen many amazing cosplays that make it hard for us to distinguish whether they’re real or just someone wearing costumes and fashion accessories to masterfully copy a specific character or a person. Originally coined in Japan in 1984, this already wildly-known performance art has captured millions of hearts and created a vivid subculture all around the world.
After all, cosplay allows people to be whoever they want to be just for one day (or sometimes even more), so who wouldn’t want to try out this opportunity? There are various sources for cosplay inspirations so it’s up to a person to choose. Some enjoy transforming into anime or cartoon characters, others into comic book or manga heroes, while there are some who decide to try television series and video game characters.
“https://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/chaoscostumes_51080365_297985027547785_3860891539129555419_n.jpg” alt=”” width=”756″ height=”813″ class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-945600″ />
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- Our World Is Beautiful: Amazing Winning Photos Of CEWE Photo Award 2021
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- The Story of Pin
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Japanese Photographer Captures Beautiful Dreamy Landscapes of Kamakura in Infrared
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole