The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
When you see an incredible cosplay like the one below (by Tasha), it’s easy just to take it for granted. Yes, it’s a meticulously-detailed, endlessly impressive recreation of Kerrigan from Starcraft — but there’s a ton of other stuff on the internet to ogle, so usually people stare at this kind of thing for a brief moment or two and then move on.
But the cosplay team at SpiralCats had to work for days on end to bring you just a few seconds of eyeball bliss, and hours more for the professional photoshoot. This is nothing short of a Hollywood-caliber production that’s arguably film-ready, and it takes a lot of time and talent to make this sort of thing happen.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Japan’s Hottest New Instagram Model Is An 84-Year-Old In His Grandson’s Clothes And He Looks Amazing
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand