The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
When you see an incredible cosplay like the one below (by Tasha), it’s easy just to take it for granted. Yes, it’s a meticulously-detailed, endlessly impressive recreation of Kerrigan from Starcraft — but there’s a ton of other stuff on the internet to ogle, so usually people stare at this kind of thing for a brief moment or two and then move on.
But the cosplay team at SpiralCats had to work for days on end to bring you just a few seconds of eyeball bliss, and hours more for the professional photoshoot. This is nothing short of a Hollywood-caliber production that’s arguably film-ready, and it takes a lot of time and talent to make this sort of thing happen.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- War And Peace: New Powerful Illustrations By Gunduz Aghayev
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Stunning Photos Of Volkswagen Beetle Rat Rods With Patina Look On The Streets
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists