The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
When you see an incredible cosplay like the one below (by Tasha), it’s easy just to take it for granted. Yes, it’s a meticulously-detailed, endlessly impressive recreation of Kerrigan from Starcraft — but there’s a ton of other stuff on the internet to ogle, so usually people stare at this kind of thing for a brief moment or two and then move on.
But the cosplay team at SpiralCats had to work for days on end to bring you just a few seconds of eyeball bliss, and hours more for the professional photoshoot. This is nothing short of a Hollywood-caliber production that’s arguably film-ready, and it takes a lot of time and talent to make this sort of thing happen.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Meet Sara Shakeel, The Original Crystal Artist
- Life Is Tough, But Keep Going: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out