The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
When you see an incredible cosplay like the one below (by Tasha), it’s easy just to take it for granted. Yes, it’s a meticulously-detailed, endlessly impressive recreation of Kerrigan from Starcraft — but there’s a ton of other stuff on the internet to ogle, so usually people stare at this kind of thing for a brief moment or two and then move on.
But the cosplay team at SpiralCats had to work for days on end to bring you just a few seconds of eyeball bliss, and hours more for the professional photoshoot. This is nothing short of a Hollywood-caliber production that’s arguably film-ready, and it takes a lot of time and talent to make this sort of thing happen.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Artist Transforms Present Technologies Into Objects From The 1980s
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Denis Bliznuk
- Couple Spends $25,000 To Convert Old Truck Into Mobile Home And It Looks Better Than Most Apartments