The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
When you see an incredible cosplay like the one below (by Tasha), it’s easy just to take it for granted. Yes, it’s a meticulously-detailed, endlessly impressive recreation of Kerrigan from Starcraft — but there’s a ton of other stuff on the internet to ogle, so usually people stare at this kind of thing for a brief moment or two and then move on.
But the cosplay team at SpiralCats had to work for days on end to bring you just a few seconds of eyeball bliss, and hours more for the professional photoshoot. This is nothing short of a Hollywood-caliber production that’s arguably film-ready, and it takes a lot of time and talent to make this sort of thing happen.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- Loving Dad Builds Custom “Star Wars” Rocking Horse for Daughter’s 1st Birthday
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art