Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
Artist Lee Cross creates her own animal sculptures without the use of any dead carcasses. The basis of each animal’s shape is made out of materials such as wood, clay and chicken wire, and is then wrapped up in a soft padding. On top of that, she adds imitation fur that she hand dyes and as many details and decorative elements as she sees fit. The result are truly one-of-a-kind fantasy creatures.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!