21 Hyperrealistic Paintings that will Blow Your Mind
1. Omar Ortiz – using oil on linen.
2. Paul Cadden – pencil and paper.
3. Kamalky Laureano – acrylic paint on canvas.
4. Gregory Thielker – oil on canvas.
5. Lee Price – oil on linen.
6. Ben Weiner – paintings of paint.
7. Ron Mueck – hyperrealistic human sculptures.
8. Kim Ji-Hoon – pencil.
9. Ray Hare – acrylic paint on canvas.
10. Pedro Campos – oil on canvas.
11. Dirk Dzimirsky – pencil on paper.
12. Thomas Arvid – Giclée on canvas.
13. Samuel Silva – ballpoint pen.
14. Gottfried Helnwein – oil and acrylic on canvas.
15. Mike Bayne – oil on wood panel.
16. Robert Longo – charcoal on mounted paper.
17. Diego Fazio – charcoal pencil.
18. Bryan Drury – oil on wood.
19. Rafal Bujnowski – black and white photo-realistic portrait (so realistic that a picture of it was accepted for his passport).
20. Robin Eley – oil on Belgian linen.
21. Kevin Okafor – graphite pencils on paper.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021