Rainbow Pencils by Duncan Shotton
Rainbow Pencils are made from recycled paper and let you create beautiful paper rainbows every time you sharpen them. Rainbow Pencils function like regular wooden pencils, and are the same size and weight, but they’re not made from wood, they’re made from layers of recycled waste paper.
Each pencil has a 6-layer rainbow core and comes finished in either black or white. Each pencil is printed with logo on one side and “rainbow pencil by duncan shotton” on the other, in grey. Project on Kickstarter.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- Artist Imagines How McDonalds Would Look If Nazis Opened It In Hell
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Japanese Train Station Built Around A 700 Year Old Tree
- Lovely Photos of Halloween Costumes For Kids in the 1960-80s