China: The Land Where Fake Brands Reign Supreme
Shamelessly, China has dubbed itself as “the king of counterfeiters” and the city of Nanjing, east of Shanghai, prides itself on the imminent grand opening of a new shopping centre dedicated to some 58 fake brands of merchandise. These imposters bear strong resemblances to their original inspirations, but are often differentiated by an intentionally mis-spelled letter or two.
Counterfeit goods have been the bane of the world trade industry for decades, and China, while a blatant culprit, is far from the only one. The dynamics of the infringement varies from breaches of product patents in industrial and technical products to illegal reproductions of copyright entertainment material to fake luxury brands.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021