China: The Land Where Fake Brands Reign Supreme
Shamelessly, China has dubbed itself as “the king of counterfeiters” and the city of Nanjing, east of Shanghai, prides itself on the imminent grand opening of a new shopping centre dedicated to some 58 fake brands of merchandise. These imposters bear strong resemblances to their original inspirations, but are often differentiated by an intentionally mis-spelled letter or two.
Counterfeit goods have been the bane of the world trade industry for decades, and China, while a blatant culprit, is far from the only one. The dynamics of the infringement varies from breaches of product patents in industrial and technical products to illegal reproductions of copyright entertainment material to fake luxury brands.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, Satan Has an Instagram Account, And It’s Funny as Hell
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Artistic, Portrait and Surreal Photography by Man Ray in the 1920s and ’30s
- Pantone Just Released A Period-Colored Paint and It’s Called “Period” Red
- Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Before Smartphones And Computers Kids Had Real Fun
- This Monastery Adopted A Stray Dog, Now He Enjoys His Life As A Monk
- 1,800 South Park Cut-Outs Spread Across Five Sections at Broncos Game During the COVID-19 Pandemic