Dear Blank, Please Blank
Dear blank, please blank is an ironic project by Hans Johnson and Jared Wunsch that ask users to share their frustrations and bad experiences in the simple letter format: “Dear…/Please…/Sincerely…”
The submissions vary from the funny to the rude, and visitors can vote for the best letters. “We had this idea for a website, mostly because Hans had a bad experience, “ – say the authors of the project. Now Dear blank, please blank has teamed up with the Sapling Press and made the best submissions into elegant white cards available on Etsy.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?