Dear Blank, Please Blank
Dear blank, please blank is an ironic project by Hans Johnson and Jared Wunsch that ask users to share their frustrations and bad experiences in the simple letter format: “Dear…/Please…/Sincerely…”
The submissions vary from the funny to the rude, and visitors can vote for the best letters. “We had this idea for a website, mostly because Hans had a bad experience, “ – say the authors of the project. Now Dear blank, please blank has teamed up with the Sapling Press and made the best submissions into elegant white cards available on Etsy.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!