Newlyweds Have Self-Portrait Pizzas Made for Wedding Day
Fast food-loving newlyweds came up with the perfect way to celebrate their marriage after commissioning special portraits of themselves on a pair of pizzas.
Newlyweds Kieran and Natasha Morris, from Bury, Manchester, asked their favourite pizza company, Domino’s, to recreate their faces on two large 13inch pizza bases, complete with tomato puree, ham and sweetcorn. The pizza firm turned to celebrity portrait artist, Nathan Wyburn, who has previously appeared on Britain’s Got Talent and specialises in creating iconic pictures out of everything from Marmite on toast, to ketchup, sugar, chocolate, toothpaste and even fake tan.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- The Gray Zone: Extraterrestrial Cartoons By Roger L Phillips
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing