“Build The Future” – Lego’s Brilliant Print Ads From The Cannes Festival
Lego makes some of the most delightful advertising around, and this series of print ads from Ogilvy Bangkok are just about perfect, from concept to execution.
The work, which won three silver Lions (in Print & Publishing and Outdoor) and a bronze (in Design) at the Cannes festival last month, shows kids literally envisioning their future careers by building them from the inside with Legos.
The tagline: “Build the future.”
“Lego’s ultimate purpose is to inspire and develop children to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future. The brand believes that play is a key element in children’s growth and development. High-quality play enriches a child’s life and lays a strong foundation for adult life,” Ogilvy Thailand vice chairman Nopadol Srikieatikajohn tells AdFreak.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- The Ultra-Realistic, Three-Dimensional Paintings of CJ Hendry
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Vintage Photos of Cars During Winter in the 1950s and ’60s