“Build The Future” – Lego’s Brilliant Print Ads From The Cannes Festival
Lego makes some of the most delightful advertising around, and this series of print ads from Ogilvy Bangkok are just about perfect, from concept to execution.
The work, which won three silver Lions (in Print & Publishing and Outdoor) and a bronze (in Design) at the Cannes festival last month, shows kids literally envisioning their future careers by building them from the inside with Legos.
The tagline: “Build the future.”
“Lego’s ultimate purpose is to inspire and develop children to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future. The brand believes that play is a key element in children’s growth and development. High-quality play enriches a child’s life and lays a strong foundation for adult life,” Ogilvy Thailand vice chairman Nopadol Srikieatikajohn tells AdFreak.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Paul Brockman’s Collection Of 55,000 Dresses Bought For His Wife
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Incredible Photo-Realistic Portrait Tattoos of Oleg Shepelenko
- Russian Street Artist Shows Off His Amazing Calligraphy Artwork On The Local Tram
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- For the Last Decade, Artist and Collector Thomas Sauvin Recovered Discarded Negatives from A Recycling Plant Outside Beijing