“Build The Future” – Lego’s Brilliant Print Ads From The Cannes Festival
Lego makes some of the most delightful advertising around, and this series of print ads from Ogilvy Bangkok are just about perfect, from concept to execution.
The work, which won three silver Lions (in Print & Publishing and Outdoor) and a bronze (in Design) at the Cannes festival last month, shows kids literally envisioning their future careers by building them from the inside with Legos.
The tagline: “Build the future.”
“Lego’s ultimate purpose is to inspire and develop children to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future. The brand believes that play is a key element in children’s growth and development. High-quality play enriches a child’s life and lays a strong foundation for adult life,” Ogilvy Thailand vice chairman Nopadol Srikieatikajohn tells AdFreak.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- Defenders Of The Soviet Arctic During The Great Patriotic War – The Giant Monument On The Edge Of Russia
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- British & American English: Differences
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- “One Life, One Encounter”: Cinematic Street Photography Of Japan By Jack Rangooni
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s