Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
With the help of Photoshop, Telmo Pieper, a Dutch muralist, digitally recreates his old drawings into realistic versions of his childhood imagination. The Kiddie Arts series features some of the weirdest-looking animals – a shoe-shaped whale, a snail with world’s smallest shell, and an alien looking fly – a great collection of typical boy-ish drawings.
Pieper drew the original images when he was only 4 years old which shows how greatly his painting skills have evolved. Now he works in an artistic muralist duo “Telmo Miel” in Rotterdam and draws on daily basis – a childhood dream came true!
H/t: Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- The Many Faces of the Tiger: Funny Drawings by Bu2ma
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses