Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
With the help of Photoshop, Telmo Pieper, a Dutch muralist, digitally recreates his old drawings into realistic versions of his childhood imagination. The Kiddie Arts series features some of the weirdest-looking animals – a shoe-shaped whale, a snail with world’s smallest shell, and an alien looking fly – a great collection of typical boy-ish drawings.
Pieper drew the original images when he was only 4 years old which shows how greatly his painting skills have evolved. Now he works in an artistic muralist duo “Telmo Miel” in Rotterdam and draws on daily basis – a childhood dream came true!
H/t: Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- Hilarious Drawings Of Celebrities Slapping Trump
- Send-Ups Of Pop Culture And Capitalism Hidden In Retail Stores By Obvious Plant
- Hilariously Threatening Warning Signs
- Paolo Di Paolo Captured Spectacular Photos Of Italy In The 1950s And 60s
- Artist Illustrates Monsters Coming Out Of People’s Phones Because We Stare At Them Too Much
- Coloring For Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book