Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
With the help of Photoshop, Telmo Pieper, a Dutch muralist, digitally recreates his old drawings into realistic versions of his childhood imagination. The Kiddie Arts series features some of the weirdest-looking animals – a shoe-shaped whale, a snail with world’s smallest shell, and an alien looking fly – a great collection of typical boy-ish drawings.
Pieper drew the original images when he was only 4 years old which shows how greatly his painting skills have evolved. Now he works in an artistic muralist duo “Telmo Miel” in Rotterdam and draws on daily basis – a childhood dream came true!
H/t: Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Cracking Up At This Barber Who Shaved A Triangle On Client’s Head After Being Shown A Paused Video
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Twelve Parsecs: The Ultimate Star Wars House Is On Airbnb
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- Finnish Nightmares: An Irreverent Guide To Life’s Awkward Moments