Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
With the help of Photoshop, Telmo Pieper, a Dutch muralist, digitally recreates his old drawings into realistic versions of his childhood imagination. The Kiddie Arts series features some of the weirdest-looking animals – a shoe-shaped whale, a snail with world’s smallest shell, and an alien looking fly – a great collection of typical boy-ish drawings.
Pieper drew the original images when he was only 4 years old which shows how greatly his painting skills have evolved. Now he works in an artistic muralist duo “Telmo Miel” in Rotterdam and draws on daily basis – a childhood dream came true!
H/t: Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?