Amazing ‘Before’ And ‘After’ Photos: Make-Up Artist Transforms A Face Without The Use Of Photoshop
There has been much debate about the gratuitous use of Photoshop to drastically alter the look of a fresh faced model. A makeup artist in Russia though, transforms a face with nothing more than the tools in his make-up kit. Vadim Andreev’s work is so flawless, you’ll be shocked that some of these images were not retouched on the computer.
Admittedly, in many of these photos, the angles and the lighting aid in the remarkable transformation of these women, and there is much speculation as to whether or not makeup alone can produce these radical results. Others believe that the before photos look better, because in the ‘after’ photos, the women have too much makeup on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation