Amazing ‘Before’ And ‘After’ Photos: Make-Up Artist Transforms A Face Without The Use Of Photoshop
There has been much debate about the gratuitous use of Photoshop to drastically alter the look of a fresh faced model. A makeup artist in Russia though, transforms a face with nothing more than the tools in his make-up kit. Vadim Andreev’s work is so flawless, you’ll be shocked that some of these images were not retouched on the computer.
Admittedly, in many of these photos, the angles and the lighting aid in the remarkable transformation of these women, and there is much speculation as to whether or not makeup alone can produce these radical results. Others believe that the before photos look better, because in the ‘after’ photos, the women have too much makeup on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies Of Vintage Album Covers
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits