Amazing ‘Before’ And ‘After’ Photos: Make-Up Artist Transforms A Face Without The Use Of Photoshop
There has been much debate about the gratuitous use of Photoshop to drastically alter the look of a fresh faced model. A makeup artist in Russia though, transforms a face with nothing more than the tools in his make-up kit. Vadim Andreev’s work is so flawless, you’ll be shocked that some of these images were not retouched on the computer.
Admittedly, in many of these photos, the angles and the lighting aid in the remarkable transformation of these women, and there is much speculation as to whether or not makeup alone can produce these radical results. Others believe that the before photos look better, because in the ‘after’ photos, the women have too much makeup on.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s