This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram
You know that one friend on Instagram who is always making you feel kind of bad that you just sat home and watched Netflix all weekend? Well, even they are no match for Hipster Barbie. Hipster Barbie, also known as Socality Barbie, is taking Instagram by storm thanks to her super #deep travel shots.
“I believe in the person I want to become.”
The hilarious Instagram is a not-so-subtle dig at travel bloggers who love to preach about living an “authentic” life through staged, outdoorsy glamour shots.
“It’s like we’re all competing to make the best computer screen saver and the winner gets crowned most authentic.”
“Road trip. Ready for this weekends adventure in the mountains!”
“Be Real. Be Unique. Be Authentic. Be Humble.”
“Could I be any more authentic?!”
“Don’t let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.”
“Taking a relaxing bath and feeling SO #BLESSED.”
The mastermind behind the account is an Oregon wedding photographer who told BuzzFeed News she wants to remain anonymous.
She said that her biggest Instagram pet peeve is when people do absurd things just to get a “creative” Instagram picture.
“I was getting tired of see people taking the same pictures, in the same places, and using the same captions all while hash tagging ‘Live Authentic,’” she said.
“I’ve sat in coffee shops and watched people set their coffee on the floor while they stand on a chair just to make their morning cup of coffee appear more interesting than it really is,” she said.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- “Dancing With Sharks”: Incredible Underwater Photography By Juan Oliphant