These French Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2016 Charity Calendar You’ve Ever Seen
Being a firefighter is one of the most noble, and at the same time one of the most dangerous professions in the world. These people put their lives at risk to save others every single day.
French photographer Fred Goudon decided to create a series of works to honour these men. But this idea did not stop just with photographs — he’s now produced a calendar for 2016. Fred elegantly captured the combination of dangerous work and stunning physiques that defines the lives of those who help to make a France safer place.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Classic Cars Found Abandoned In Welsh Mine For More Than 40 Years
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris