These French Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2016 Charity Calendar You’ve Ever Seen
Being a firefighter is one of the most noble, and at the same time one of the most dangerous professions in the world. These people put their lives at risk to save others every single day.
French photographer Fred Goudon decided to create a series of works to honour these men. But this idea did not stop just with photographs — he’s now produced a calendar for 2016. Fred elegantly captured the combination of dangerous work and stunning physiques that defines the lives of those who help to make a France safer place.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- This Travel Account Will Make You Feel Like A Kid Again