These French Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2016 Charity Calendar You’ve Ever Seen
Being a firefighter is one of the most noble, and at the same time one of the most dangerous professions in the world. These people put their lives at risk to save others every single day.
French photographer Fred Goudon decided to create a series of works to honour these men. But this idea did not stop just with photographs — he’s now produced a calendar for 2016. Fred elegantly captured the combination of dangerous work and stunning physiques that defines the lives of those who help to make a France safer place.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Impressive Photos That Capture Street Scenes Of Vancouver In The Late 1970s
- Rare And Beautiful Photos Of 18-Year-Old Freshman Madonna At The University of Michigan In 1976
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Black And White Photo Goes Viral Because People Are Seeing It In Color Due To An Optical Illusion
- Musical Roads That Play Melodies When Cars Drive Over
- Fisherman Catch Record Breaking Mako Shark
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- An Artist Creates Stunning Portraits By Combining Photos Of Celebrities