Cool Pics That Defined The ’80s Punk Fashion
Punk fashion is the clothing, hairstyles, cosmetics, jewellery, and body modifications of the punk subculture. It varies widely, ranging from Vivienne Westwood designs to styles modeled on bands like The Exploited to the dressed-down look of North American hardcore.
The distinct social dress of other subcultures and art movements, including glam rock, skinheads, rude boys, greasers, and mods have influenced punk fashion.
Punk fashion has likewise influenced the styles of these groups, as well as those of popular culture. Many punks use clothing as a way of making a statement.
Take a look at these cool pics to see what punk rockers looked like in the 1980s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis