Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat
Gordy Yates never got anything for his twin sister for their birthday, but on their 28th, he decided to do something special – he recreated some of his sister’s favorite photos using himself and a cat (that isn’t his).
Gordy Yates never got anything for his twin sister for their birthday.
On using a cat to represent his sister’s young daughter, Yates told Babble that cats and kids are actually very similar: “They both like to eat off of and crawl on the floor, they both like to bite me, they’re both really small, they’re both really hard to control, and I can’t give birth to either of them.”
However, on their 28th, he decided to change that and recreate 28 of his sister’s favorite photos.
Cats and babies are almost the same, according to Gordy.
“They both like to eat off of and crawl on the floor, they both like to bite me, they’re both really small, they’re both really hard to control, and I can’t give birth to either of them”
The main difference is that “cats are quieter and don’t need a lot of attention”.
h/t: bored panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog