Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
Beard meets boudoir in this cheeky “dudeoir” photo series by Chad Castigliano of Chronicker Photography. The photographer’s manly model is an Arizona wildland firefighter named Tim Wilson, aka The Whimsical Woodsman, scantily clad in little more than boxers, suspenders, an orange hardhat, and the occasional cropped plaid top. It’s hard to resist the lusty lumberjack’s comical charm, whether he’s posing with pursed lips and an axe propped over his shoulder or reclining in the grass with a sultry smize.
They both were looking for a way to support a local non-profit called Books to the Rescue and, ultimately, to have a fun photoshoot. Obviously, the best way to do that is to walk into the forest, take off your clothes and capture some sexy pics.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Extraordinary Aerial Photographs of London From the 1920s Taken by Alfred G Buckham