Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
Beard meets boudoir in this cheeky “dudeoir” photo series by Chad Castigliano of Chronicker Photography. The photographer’s manly model is an Arizona wildland firefighter named Tim Wilson, aka The Whimsical Woodsman, scantily clad in little more than boxers, suspenders, an orange hardhat, and the occasional cropped plaid top. It’s hard to resist the lusty lumberjack’s comical charm, whether he’s posing with pursed lips and an axe propped over his shoulder or reclining in the grass with a sultry smize.
They both were looking for a way to support a local non-profit called Books to the Rescue and, ultimately, to have a fun photoshoot. Obviously, the best way to do that is to walk into the forest, take off your clothes and capture some sexy pics.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers