Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
Beard meets boudoir in this cheeky “dudeoir” photo series by Chad Castigliano of Chronicker Photography. The photographer’s manly model is an Arizona wildland firefighter named Tim Wilson, aka The Whimsical Woodsman, scantily clad in little more than boxers, suspenders, an orange hardhat, and the occasional cropped plaid top. It’s hard to resist the lusty lumberjack’s comical charm, whether he’s posing with pursed lips and an axe propped over his shoulder or reclining in the grass with a sultry smize.
They both were looking for a way to support a local non-profit called Books to the Rescue and, ultimately, to have a fun photoshoot. Obviously, the best way to do that is to walk into the forest, take off your clothes and capture some sexy pics.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Men’s Fashion 2021 Collection
- Photographer Monica Carvalho Combines Like Objects into Surreal Photo Manipulations
- Zombie Engagement Photos Capture Undying Love
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Teach Yourself to Draw with The Help of The Man Who Influenced Walt Disney, 1913
- Artist Spent 50 Hour Process of Folding an Origami Samurai from A Single Square Sheet of Paper
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Contrasting Portraits Show How A Smile Can Change Your Perception Of Someone