A Road From The Eye To The Heart: Ephemeral Tales Of A Dreamy Roaming In Stunning Photographs Of Vianditya Dewanata
Vianditya Dewanata defines herself as a “visual storyteller”. Inspired by the nocturnal world, she walks through the streets of big cities searching for the right light and the most poetic moments. A collection of images as dark as they are colourful – ephemeral tales of a dreamy roaming.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women