Romanian Photographer Captured Mesmerizing Images Of Bucharest Right After A Night Of Freezing Rain
According to Andrei Rauta: “After a night of freezing rain, I woke up on a crazy and frosty Saturday with the whole city frozen and damaged. This is a very unusual weather event here so it was really a challenge to walk on the streets without ice skates and hoping that no branch will fall on you.
Many cars were unlucky as they were damaged by branches or even the whole trees that fell on them.
The roads were also full of trees, branches, and ice, and some of the power cables broke under heavy ice which left many trams unable to function.
At night the view was kind of apocalyptic but also interesting; like an icy, end of the world movie. So I took a walk through my neighborhood looking for some nice shots.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s