Romanian Photographer Captured Mesmerizing Images Of Bucharest Right After A Night Of Freezing Rain
According to Andrei Rauta: “After a night of freezing rain, I woke up on a crazy and frosty Saturday with the whole city frozen and damaged. This is a very unusual weather event here so it was really a challenge to walk on the streets without ice skates and hoping that no branch will fall on you.
Many cars were unlucky as they were damaged by branches or even the whole trees that fell on them.
The roads were also full of trees, branches, and ice, and some of the power cables broke under heavy ice which left many trams unable to function.
At night the view was kind of apocalyptic but also interesting; like an icy, end of the world movie. So I took a walk through my neighborhood looking for some nice shots.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- This Artist Creates Baroque And Gothic Wall Mounts Out Of Taxidermied Spiders
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs