Romanian Photographer Captured Mesmerizing Images Of Bucharest Right After A Night Of Freezing Rain
According to Andrei Rauta: “After a night of freezing rain, I woke up on a crazy and frosty Saturday with the whole city frozen and damaged. This is a very unusual weather event here so it was really a challenge to walk on the streets without ice skates and hoping that no branch will fall on you.
Many cars were unlucky as they were damaged by branches or even the whole trees that fell on them.
The roads were also full of trees, branches, and ice, and some of the power cables broke under heavy ice which left many trams unable to function.
At night the view was kind of apocalyptic but also interesting; like an icy, end of the world movie. So I took a walk through my neighborhood looking for some nice shots.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive