Romanian Photographer Captured Mesmerizing Images Of Bucharest Right After A Night Of Freezing Rain
According to Andrei Rauta: “After a night of freezing rain, I woke up on a crazy and frosty Saturday with the whole city frozen and damaged. This is a very unusual weather event here so it was really a challenge to walk on the streets without ice skates and hoping that no branch will fall on you.
Many cars were unlucky as they were damaged by branches or even the whole trees that fell on them.
The roads were also full of trees, branches, and ice, and some of the power cables broke under heavy ice which left many trams unable to function.
At night the view was kind of apocalyptic but also interesting; like an icy, end of the world movie. So I took a walk through my neighborhood looking for some nice shots.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations