Romanian Photographer Captured Mesmerizing Images Of Bucharest Right After A Night Of Freezing Rain
According to Andrei Rauta: “After a night of freezing rain, I woke up on a crazy and frosty Saturday with the whole city frozen and damaged. This is a very unusual weather event here so it was really a challenge to walk on the streets without ice skates and hoping that no branch will fall on you.
Many cars were unlucky as they were damaged by branches or even the whole trees that fell on them.
The roads were also full of trees, branches, and ice, and some of the power cables broke under heavy ice which left many trams unable to function.
At night the view was kind of apocalyptic but also interesting; like an icy, end of the world movie. So I took a walk through my neighborhood looking for some nice shots.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate