More Than Football: A Serie Of 25 Posters To Celebrate The UEFA Euro 2016 Tournament
To celebrate the UEFA Euro 2016 tournament, ESPN decided to create a serie of 25 posters, highlighting the best players. The concept is to use for each posters the same catchphrase “More Than…” then customizing it according to the team.
“I try to create an image that retains the freshness of the first paint stroke, and to find the union between spontaneity and realism.”, says artist Florian Nicolle.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh