This Makeup Artist Turns His Face Into 3D Optical Illusions
Luca Luce is a talented makeup artist who uses his expert skills to turn his own head into mind-boggling 3D optical illusions.
40-year-old Luce has been working as a television makeup artist in Italy for over 18 years, but only started using his body as a canvas for optical illusions in 2014. He first made a name for himself online in 2015, when photos of his hand-painted optical illusions went viral on social networks like Instagram and Facebook. He’s come a long way since then, moving from his hands to his own head, which he now “carves”, “pierces” and “distorts” using only makeup supplies and mountains of talent.
More: Instagram h/t: odditycentral
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- “Sic Transit Gloria Mundi”: Thus Passes The Glory Of The World
- Dimensions Blur In Aakash Nihalani’s Minimalist Optical Illusions
- Incredible Images Capture The Raw Beauty Of Waves Breaking Off The Coast Of South Africa
- Belgian Guy Documents Ugly Houses He Sees And They’re So Bad, It’s Hilarious
- This Incredible Japanese Aquarium Toilet
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- “Grave Of Thrones”: Here’s An Epic Graveyard To Mourn ‘Game Of Thrones’ Deaths In Latest Experiential Campaign
- Creative And Dreamlike Photo Manipulations By Fabien Barrau