Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
“After a perfect kiss, you get a feeling of weightlessness. You can compare the sensation to floating or flying.” That’s the spirit captured in this charming stop-motion short, which features a couple floating in the bliss of newfound love and an unlikely sight on the streets of New York City: surfboards. Creative directors Raul Mandru and Mihai Botarel, founders of RXM Creative, made the piece as an independent project.
More info: RXM Creative
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Pictures Of People Accidentally Found Their Doppelgängers In Museums And Couldn’t Believe Their Eyes
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Face Depixelizer Neural Network “Brings Back The Sharpness” Of Photos In Low Resolution, And The Results Are Very Unexpected
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980