Gucci’s Sheer and See-through Ensembles Upstage Milan Fashion Show: ‘Dark Glamour’ for Autumn/Winter 2012
Gucci kicked-off the Italian fashion season with its sheer and see-through “dark glamour” ensembles at the Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012 Wednesday. Unlike most fashion shows this year that featured bright colors, aesthetic patterns and embellished corsets as an imminent fashion trend for the next winter, Gucci’s designers came up with incredibly different “dark glamour” collection. The creations were dominated mostly by murky colors like black, shades of green, burgundy and blue.
Models flaunted ruffled chiffon chemises, sequin work on opulent sheer outfits, fleece on the overcoats, velvet jackets and flashy sexy costumes accessorized with classy Gucci bags on the first day.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers