You Can Now Spend The Night In This Tiny Treehouse, Which Has A Sauna, Hot Tub And Slide
The Woodsman’s Treehouse is a totally private and unique experience set high up in the branches of a veteran oak. The ultimate retreat. A stylish combination of sustainable craftsmanship and luxurious interiors with a playful touch; highlights include your own sauna and hot tub on the upper deck, a revolving woodburner, an open air tree-shower and a stainless steel slide.
The Woodsman’s Treehouse’s grand pier-like boardwalk extends into your own private kingdom: a king-sized bed, a double-ended copper bath and the rotating fireplace that can be pointed toward the bed, sofa or kitchen. A particularly notable feature is a window in the floor, looking down to the stream below. The thick insulating walls feature picture windows that offer woodland views, and there is ceiling window above the bed that looks up at the impressive oak canopy above. We have not overlooked any of the practicalities either; the treehouse has a proper indoor flushing loo and an entrance lobby for coats and muddy boots.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- That Moment When Your Dog Has So Much Fur That You Can Practice Braiding With His Tail