New York Secret Rooftop World
Amazing aerial shots give you a view of city’s skyline as you’ve never seen it before. By Landsliders Aerial Photography.
Secret world: One of photographer Alex Maclean’s amazing aerial shots shows a block in Upper West Side.
Growing trend: A one acre urban farm in the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens.
Guests at the city’s Standard Hotel enjoy the rooftop life.
Urban jungle: A multi-level rooftop garden overlooking Central Park in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
Artificial materials and pebbles make up the camouflage pattern on the roof at the Museum of Modern Art.
Transformation: The High Line, an elevated park in the sky built on top of the tracks of a disused railway, weaves its way through the city blocks.
Tudor City, Manhattan: A mid-rise apartment building topped with terrace gardens detailed with Tudor style flourishes.
Chocks away: A vintage bi-plane is pictured on the roof of 77 Water Street in the city’s financial district.
Chelsea, Manhattan: A Cool mural on a white roof above a gallery building in Chelsea.
Green living: A beautifully detailed high-rise terrace garden.
The School of the Future building at 127 East 22nd Street.
Manhattan: New roof terraces in various stages of construction are configured around headhouses, lightwells and water towers.
Aerosol Art Center: An outdoor art exhibit space in Long Island City. A Mecca for graffiti artists the world over.
A stunning selection of roof gardens above 166 Bank St.
Showpiece: The green roof above the Morgan mail processing facility, covers 109,000 square feet, or nearly 2.5 acres. During construction, approximately 90 percent of the original roof was recycled.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- Artist Creates Impressive Sculptures From Marble That Look Surprisingly Light
- Incredible Ice Sculptures By Darren Jackson
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Food Artist Hellen Die Pays Tribute To Alien For Her Thanksgiving Dinner
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- When Architecture Meets Porn – This Artist Makes Nearly-NSFW Graphic Collages
- This Creative Duo Pays Tribute To Afro Hairstyles For Little Girls
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Hammond Fever! Vintage Sexy And NSFW Hammond Organ Album Covers