New York Secret Rooftop World
Amazing aerial shots give you a view of city’s skyline as you’ve never seen it before. By Landsliders Aerial Photography.
Secret world: One of photographer Alex Maclean’s amazing aerial shots shows a block in Upper West Side.
Growing trend: A one acre urban farm in the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens.
Guests at the city’s Standard Hotel enjoy the rooftop life.
Urban jungle: A multi-level rooftop garden overlooking Central Park in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
Artificial materials and pebbles make up the camouflage pattern on the roof at the Museum of Modern Art.
Transformation: The High Line, an elevated park in the sky built on top of the tracks of a disused railway, weaves its way through the city blocks.
Tudor City, Manhattan: A mid-rise apartment building topped with terrace gardens detailed with Tudor style flourishes.
Chocks away: A vintage bi-plane is pictured on the roof of 77 Water Street in the city’s financial district.
Chelsea, Manhattan: A Cool mural on a white roof above a gallery building in Chelsea.
Green living: A beautifully detailed high-rise terrace garden.
The School of the Future building at 127 East 22nd Street.
Manhattan: New roof terraces in various stages of construction are configured around headhouses, lightwells and water towers.
Aerosol Art Center: An outdoor art exhibit space in Long Island City. A Mecca for graffiti artists the world over.
A stunning selection of roof gardens above 166 Bank St.
Showpiece: The green roof above the Morgan mail processing facility, covers 109,000 square feet, or nearly 2.5 acres. During construction, approximately 90 percent of the original roof was recycled.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Meet Stephanie Sarley, The Artist Redefining NSFW “Food Porn” On Instagram
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Netflix Is Making Stranger Things Versions Of Classic ’80s Movie Posters, And They’re Amazing
- “Eye In The Sky”: Breathtaking Digital Paintings Of Skies By Alexander Rommel
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- This Dadbag Was Made For People Who Want A Dad Bod Without Eating Junk Food
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest
- South Korean Allustrator Soo Min Kim Creates Stunning Drawings On Starbucks Cups
- Synchronistic Images Captured In Soviet Era Swimming Pools By Photographer Maria Svarbova
- A Minimal, Multi-Colored Keyboard That Would Brighten Up Your Work Day
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- Artist Tom Galle Makes Weapons Out Of Corporate Logos
- The Tree Of Languages Illustrated In A Big, Beautiful Infographic
- “American Bedroom”: People Of All Walks Of Life And From All Corners Of The USA In Their Bedrooms
- Surreal Book And Lamp Installations By Rune Guneriussen Illuminate Norway’s Forests
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2017 Finalists
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- 2017 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Publishes First Round Of Beautiful Entries
- “Maggie Out”: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects