New York Secret Rooftop World
Amazing aerial shots give you a view of city’s skyline as you’ve never seen it before. By Landsliders Aerial Photography.
Secret world: One of photographer Alex Maclean’s amazing aerial shots shows a block in Upper West Side.
Growing trend: A one acre urban farm in the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens.
Guests at the city’s Standard Hotel enjoy the rooftop life.
Urban jungle: A multi-level rooftop garden overlooking Central Park in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
Artificial materials and pebbles make up the camouflage pattern on the roof at the Museum of Modern Art.
Transformation: The High Line, an elevated park in the sky built on top of the tracks of a disused railway, weaves its way through the city blocks.
Tudor City, Manhattan: A mid-rise apartment building topped with terrace gardens detailed with Tudor style flourishes.
Chocks away: A vintage bi-plane is pictured on the roof of 77 Water Street in the city’s financial district.
Chelsea, Manhattan: A Cool mural on a white roof above a gallery building in Chelsea.
Green living: A beautifully detailed high-rise terrace garden.
The School of the Future building at 127 East 22nd Street.
Manhattan: New roof terraces in various stages of construction are configured around headhouses, lightwells and water towers.
Aerosol Art Center: An outdoor art exhibit space in Long Island City. A Mecca for graffiti artists the world over.
A stunning selection of roof gardens above 166 Bank St.
Showpiece: The green roof above the Morgan mail processing facility, covers 109,000 square feet, or nearly 2.5 acres. During construction, approximately 90 percent of the original roof was recycled.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- Magnificent NSFW Beauty Photography By Stepan Kvardakov
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered In Block Of Ice In Antarctica
- From Australia With Love – Beauty Photography By Chris Dwyer
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- These Ads From Haiti Hope To Use Trump’s Words Against Him
- Retro Photos In WTF Style
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By Kevin Mathison
- Here’s What’s Happening Outside Of Famous Music Album Covers
- Bulgarian Girls Are Crazy About Getting Photographed By Turkish Photographer Ibrahim Kyoseyumer
- Snowlandia – World’s Largest Snow Labyrinth Opens In Poland
- This Modern Cat Tree Designed To Feel Your Cats At Anytime
- These Neon-Soaked Cityscapes Make South Africa Look Like Hong Kong
- Norwegian Artist Nikolai Lockertsen Creates Amazing Concept Art By Using iPad As A Canvas
- This Guy Bought A Giant Plastic Godzilla, And Now They Travel Everywhere Together
- Photographer Shot Portraits Of Strangers Before And After She Kissed Them
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- There’s A “Stranger Things” Ouija Board
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- The Best Photographs Of 2017 – By The People Who Shot Them