New York Secret Rooftop World
Amazing aerial shots give you a view of city’s skyline as you’ve never seen it before. By Landsliders Aerial Photography.
Secret world: One of photographer Alex Maclean’s amazing aerial shots shows a block in Upper West Side.
Growing trend: A one acre urban farm in the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens.
Guests at the city’s Standard Hotel enjoy the rooftop life.
Urban jungle: A multi-level rooftop garden overlooking Central Park in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
Artificial materials and pebbles make up the camouflage pattern on the roof at the Museum of Modern Art.
Transformation: The High Line, an elevated park in the sky built on top of the tracks of a disused railway, weaves its way through the city blocks.
Tudor City, Manhattan: A mid-rise apartment building topped with terrace gardens detailed with Tudor style flourishes.
Chocks away: A vintage bi-plane is pictured on the roof of 77 Water Street in the city’s financial district.
Chelsea, Manhattan: A Cool mural on a white roof above a gallery building in Chelsea.
Green living: A beautifully detailed high-rise terrace garden.
The School of the Future building at 127 East 22nd Street.
Manhattan: New roof terraces in various stages of construction are configured around headhouses, lightwells and water towers.
Aerosol Art Center: An outdoor art exhibit space in Long Island City. A Mecca for graffiti artists the world over.
A stunning selection of roof gardens above 166 Bank St.
Showpiece: The green roof above the Morgan mail processing facility, covers 109,000 square feet, or nearly 2.5 acres. During construction, approximately 90 percent of the original roof was recycled.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Childhood Of Tomorrow: The Incredible Surreal Art Of Simon Stålenhag
- Provocative Photography By Artur Birkle
- These Drawings Capture What Love Looks Like When Nobody’s Watching
- Athletes From Around The World Strip Off For A Saucy Charity Calendar
- Best Of Flickr 2017 – The 25 Most Beautiful Photos From Flickr In 2017
- Hilarious Illustrations By Nacho Díaz Arjona
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Provocative And Glamour Photography By Oscar Bucaralook
- Provocative NSFW Fashion Photography By Nikola Tamindzic
- Fabulous Vintage Photos Showing The Amazing Women’s Street Style From The 1920s
- This Is The Most Mind-Blowing Newspaper Ad You Have Ever Seen
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- The Comedy Wildlife 2017 Unveils The Hilarious Photos Of The Winners
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
- Beautiful Dreamlike Photo Manipulations By Tekin Türe
- Artist Lucy Litman Impressively Matches Tons Of Tasty Treats With Pantone Colors
- Street Art “Surgeon” Cuts Open Cartoon And Media Characters To Reveal Their Anatomy
- “Women To Look Up To”: Stunning Christmas Tree Toppers Of Female Role Models
- Life In Soviet Russia: Private Moments
- Photographer Christopher Herwig Hails The Brutal Charm Of The Soviet Bus Stop
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Perfectly Timed Photos That Will Mess With Your Head