Black And White Portrait Photos Of Celebrities Taken By Norman Seeff In The 1970s And 1980s
The legendary Los Angeles-based photographer Norman Seeff has shot candid portraits of everyone from Steve Jobs to Patti Smith, but is perhaps best known for his images of musicians—The Rolling Stones, Tina Turner, and Carly Simon, to name a few.
In the years 1970-1980, Seeff inaugurated his creative sessions with artists and celebrities. His photographs of musicians and actors were often regarded as the defining images of artists at the height of their career. Here’s a selection of 15 amazing black and white photographs taken by Norman Seeff from between the 1970s and 1980s.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Playful Photos of Polar Bears Frolicking in Flower Fields During Summer
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- This Is A Fresh-Baked French Bread Plush Pillow
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- 1950s Airstream Trailer Restored as Modern Mobile Home with Cozy Wood Interior
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art