This Photographer Colorized 30 B&W Photos Of New York From Years Ago
According to a photographer Mike Savad: “I am a photographer, I’ve been shooting for a long time now, but decided to get into colorizing years ago. I’ve always thought time travel would be fun, but changing the course of time is a pain, and it’s just not worth it.
When I colorize, I’m a time traveler—seeing the up-close detail and filling in the color. My finished pieces will look as if I went back in time and shot it with my own camera. Many of them have the look of a classical painting.
This group of pictures is just New York City. Some of these buildings are gone, but you can still find some of them now.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything