This Photographer Colorized 30 B&W Photos Of New York From Years Ago
According to a photographer Mike Savad: “I am a photographer, I’ve been shooting for a long time now, but decided to get into colorizing years ago. I’ve always thought time travel would be fun, but changing the course of time is a pain, and it’s just not worth it.
When I colorize, I’m a time traveler—seeing the up-close detail and filling in the color. My finished pieces will look as if I went back in time and shot it with my own camera. Many of them have the look of a classical painting.
This group of pictures is just New York City. Some of these buildings are gone, but you can still find some of them now.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style