This Photographer Colorized 30 B&W Photos Of New York From Years Ago
According to a photographer Mike Savad: “I am a photographer, I’ve been shooting for a long time now, but decided to get into colorizing years ago. I’ve always thought time travel would be fun, but changing the course of time is a pain, and it’s just not worth it.
When I colorize, I’m a time traveler—seeing the up-close detail and filling in the color. My finished pieces will look as if I went back in time and shot it with my own camera. Many of them have the look of a classical painting.
This group of pictures is just New York City. Some of these buildings are gone, but you can still find some of them now.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Chinese Men Build Homemade Airbus A320 Passenger Jet
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Ukrainian Mum Reveals Her Quintuplets In Heart-Warming Photo Series
- American Photographer Bruce Gilden Documents The Wildlife Of The Russian Gangsters