This Photographer Colorized 30 B&W Photos Of New York From Years Ago
According to a photographer Mike Savad: “I am a photographer, I’ve been shooting for a long time now, but decided to get into colorizing years ago. I’ve always thought time travel would be fun, but changing the course of time is a pain, and it’s just not worth it.
When I colorize, I’m a time traveler—seeing the up-close detail and filling in the color. My finished pieces will look as if I went back in time and shot it with my own camera. Many of them have the look of a classical painting.
This group of pictures is just New York City. Some of these buildings are gone, but you can still find some of them now.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction