Photographer Anna Radchenko Explores A Reverse Side Of A Mother’s Love
The mother will force you to be too timid and shy in order to look better alongside with you.
Photographer Anna Radchenko explores this theme in her project “Reverse Side of a Mother’s Love,” where mother love becomes more than just mother-daughter relationship and causes some strange feelings. She visualizes, sadly, typical psychological problems in parent-child relationship: unrealized wishes of the parents, excessive strictness, total control and overprotection.
The mother can protect your from “this violent world” and she will never let anybody to approach you. She will say you that the world is cruel and you’ll be afraid of it constantly.
It can be the desire to replay your unhappened life in the life of your child. The girl’s become a ballerina because her mother has never had courage to do that.
The mother will chain you to one place in order you won’t explore this world and become independent.
Your mother may require that you will consider her the main person in the world.
The mother may manipulate you in order to achieve her goals through you.
The mother may think of you as of a baby even if you are an adult.
The mother may be just ignorant and not pay a lot of attention to you.
Or, the mother may just hate you and think of how to get rid of you.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!