Male Pin-Ups By Paul Richmond
Utilizing a multitude of artistic methodologies, Paul Richmond’s work explores themes of personal narrative and social commentary, sometimes addressing unique experiences of the GLBTQ community or the universal themes of self-realization and empowerment.
After graduating from Columbus College of Art and Design in 2002 and coming out of the closet shortly thereafter, his fine artwork become a vehicle for exploring and understanding his own journey and developing a dialogue with other members of the GLBTQ community. Paul lives with his partner Dennis Niekro and their two whippets in Columbus, Ohio.
More info: Paul Richmond
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror