Male Pin-Ups By Paul Richmond
Utilizing a multitude of artistic methodologies, Paul Richmond’s work explores themes of personal narrative and social commentary, sometimes addressing unique experiences of the GLBTQ community or the universal themes of self-realization and empowerment.
After graduating from Columbus College of Art and Design in 2002 and coming out of the closet shortly thereafter, his fine artwork become a vehicle for exploring and understanding his own journey and developing a dialogue with other members of the GLBTQ community. Paul lives with his partner Dennis Niekro and their two whippets in Columbus, Ohio.
More info: Paul Richmond
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021